Consortium Connects are online professional learning roundtables or conversations that are free for NCSSS Member Schools.
Register for the topic you're interested in. Join other teachers and administrators for professional learning and the sharing of ideas.
Consortium Connects 2020 Schedule
|March||3/24||A Conversation Around Distance Learning|
|April||4/7||The Impact of the CARES Act on STEM Educators|
April 2020 Consortium Connects
Join us at 2 p.m. ET Tuesday, April 7 to discuss the impact of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act on STEM educators with James Brown, Executive Director of the STEM Education Coalition.
You'll come away from this Virtual Roundtable:
- Knowing what the CARES Act means for you.
- Getting your questions answered by James Brown, Executive Director of the STEM Education Coalition.
- Talking with other educators and administrators from around the country on how this affects us all.
Consortium Connects Previous Conversations
Members may watch or listen to previous Consortium Connects:
- A Conversation Around Distance Learning
- Incorporating Coding into Introductory Physics Curriculum
- Being a Better Research Project Adviser
- The 'E' in STEM: Teaching Engineering in the Classroom & Maker Space
- STEM Summer Camps
- Exploring Research Competitions
- Working in Groups vs. Group Work
- Setting Students Up For Success
- Using Integral Calculus Throughout the Yearlong, Introductory Physics Course
Seeking Conversation Leaders
We are always looking for speakers to lead the Consortium Connects conversations. You can pick a topic that's of interest or work with NCSSS to find a topic of interest for our members.